You’re one step closer to
Register now for our 4-week online program to rebuild your drive
and create the habits that fuel health, relationships, passion,
business, and success.
Our recorded webinar will explain why this program is for you ->
This program is for You if:
You want the next 10, 20, and 30+ years to be full of health and vitality, rewarding relationships, and professional success.
You want to regain the energy and drive to put your ideas into action at work, at home, and in the community.
You’re looking for a clear, practical, and actionable path to physical, emotional, and spiritual health — one tailored to your needs as a man.
You want your POWER back!
Your program starts today!
We’ve put together a collection of powerful online modules to release your inner SuperMan.
You’ll get THREE in-depth modules per week for a total of 12 sessions, including videos, interactive exercises and programs, trusted resource references, and more. Of course, you can complete them at your own pace.
You’ll also receive 14 additional bonus videos and mp3s full of ways to increase your longevity and build your vitality, featuring top experts from around the world.
You’ll have an in person connection to the BYWG doctors via our private, members-only Facebook forum.
With more than 60 years of combined clinical experience in nutrition, exercise physiology, chiropractic, and personal development, the doctors at Beyond Your Wildest Genes are passionate about helping you achieve complete health.
Dr. Noah, Dr. Wanda Lee, and Dr. Michael created The Pain Relief Project, The Longevity and Anti-Aging Project, and the Being SuperMan and Goddess programs. They also host of the Beyond Your Wildest Genes Podcast – heard in more than 100 countries by more than 1/4 million subscribers.
Week 1 – Emotional Foundations for Power and Focus
- The Value Proposition
- Stress – The Good, The Bad, and The Solutions
- Stress Impact Assessment Tool
- Focus, Power and Productivity
- Daily Objective Record
- Weekly Objective Record
- Yearly Professional Objectives Record
- Yearly Personal Objectives Record
- Yearly Summary and Review
- BONUS 1 – Dissolve the Root Cause of Stress with Dr. Nima Rahmany
- BONUS 2 – The Champion’s Blueprint with Dr. Jeff Spencer
- BONUS 3 – The Role of Emotional Trauma in Aging and Reduced Lifespan with Niki Gratrix
Week 2 – Chemistry for Masculinity
- You Become What You Eat
- Kitchen and Pantry Purge Guide
- Stocking Your Kitchen Guide
- WholeFoods Guide
- Reducing Toxins for More Energy
- Toxic Products Guide
- Using Essential Oils for Body and Home Care
- Testosterone 101
- BONUS 1 – BulletProof Approach to Longevity and Anti-Aging with Dave Asprey
- BONUS 2 – Paleo, Your Heart and Longevity with Dr. Jack Wolfs
- BONUS 3 – Super Brain, Longevity and Anti-Aging with Dr. David Jockers
- BONUS 4 – The Role of Smart Fat in Anti-Aging with Jonny Bowden
Week 3 – Physical Vitality for Men
- Sleep: The Secret to Strength
- Resource Guide
- Exercises for Masculine Vitality
- Key Exercises for Masculine Vitality
- Sitting is the New Smoking
- Desk exercises for energy
- BONUS 1 – Natural Posture with Esther Gokhale
- BONUS 2 – Ready to Run with Dr Kelly Starrett
- BONUS 3 – Sleep: The Modern Hack to Better Health with Dr. Kirk Parsley
- BONUS 4 – Stop Chasing Pain with Dr. Perry Nickelston
Week 4 – Tying it ALL Together
- The Time Myth
- Time log study
- Finding Your Why Worksheet
- From Caveman to Superman
- Resources List
- The Greatest Secret Revealed
- Transcript – The Greatest Secret Revealed
- BONUS 1 – Creating a RoadMap with Dr. Liz Anderson-Peacock
- BONUS 2 – The Breakthrough Experience with Dr. John DeMartini
- BONUS 3 – The Role of the Microbiome in Health and Longevity with Dr. Raphael Kellman