Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp is an Ottawa based chiropractor, a certified Functional Medicine Practitioners (IFMCP), the author of the recently published book – Hack Your Health Habits as well as the creator of the Hack Your Health Habits Mastery Program, an online health coaching program. She is also the host of The What The Hack?! Podcast. Dr. Nathalie’s mission is to help people achieve abundance in health, mind and life.
Her new book is a step-by-step formula to help individuals hack their health habits and have them on their A-game, no matter what age. Through her years of experience, she has curated 12 major pillars of physical and mental health that will help people live to their full potential.
Her book, Hack Your Health Habits, is available in paperback or Kindle.
The BYWG Book of the Month: Hack Your Health Habits: Simple Action Driven Natural Health Solutions for People on the Go!
By Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp
Who is this book for?
- For those who want to simplify the confusing and overwhelming amount of health information out there and figure out what is real and what is hype.
- For those who want to save time by having all they really need to know in ONE book.
- For those who want to learn how to think critically and personalize their health decisions.
- For those who want to stay current with cutting-edge health information.
- For those who want to spark their motivation and stay accountable to their health.