“Dr. Al” Danenberg is a periodontist in practice for 44 years. He sees patients one day a week at Bluffton Center for Dentistry in Bluffton, SC. and incorporates ancestral nutrition & lifestyle with his leading-edge LANAP laser protocol to treat periodontal disease.
In 2014, he became a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and then a Certified Primal Health Coach. In 2015, he was appointed to the faculty of the College of Integrative Medicine.
“Dr. Al” has developed a global presence and has been featured in many podcasts and seminars regarding ancestral nutrition, lifestyle, and overall health.
In 2017, Elektra Press published his book, Crazy-Good Living, which is based on ancestral nutrition & lifestyle.
Dr. Danenberg can be contacted from his website. He also offers Skype consults, which can be scheduled from his website.
The BYWG Book of the Month: Hack Your Health Habits: Simple Action Driven Natural Health Solutions for People on the Go!
By Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp
Who is this book for?
- For those who want to simplify the confusing and overwhelming amount of health information out there and figure out what is real and what is hype.
- For those who want to save time by having all they really need to know in ONE book.
- For those who want to learn how to think critically and personalize their health decisions.
- For those who want to stay current with cutting-edge health information.
- For those who want to spark their motivation and stay accountable to their health.