Jeff Chant is known as a thoughtful, engaging presenter and a compassionate coach who closes the gaps between seemingly separate worlds with his deep understanding of both the human condition and his strategic business focus. Drawing on his experience in pastoral psychology and education combined with his years as an international corporate executive and consultant, Jeff encourages us to accept that we prosper when we are both people and profit focused. In a unique way, Jeff works with organizations to connect them to their people and purpose as much as their bottom line.
With 20 year’s experience leading, advising and coaching to a range of organizations and companies, Jeff instills the required clarity for results and accountability as well as a culture of care and compassion.
The Product of the Month is our BYWG Nutritional Supplements.
All of our Beyond Your Wildest Genes Nutrition supplements and formulas are custom-designed by the doctors and created specifically so that we know exactly what is in your supplements – no unnecessary fillers, no cheap substitutions, no gluten, no dairy, no wheat, no soy, no corn and only what you expect with high quality and value.
One of the most frequent questions we are asked in clinical practice is “What should I take, doc?” We know that it is a challenge to meet all of our optimal nutritional needs in diet alone, but the choices seem endless and the info we gather on the web is both overwhelming and sometimes contradictory. Well, we do have answers! We have sorted through the research, taken hundreds of hours of training, and worked with other experts to drill down to the key needs and supplementation.
The BYWG Book of the Month: Hack Your Health Habits: Simple Action Driven Natural Health Solutions for People on the Go!
By Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp
Who is this book for?
- For those who want to simplify the confusing and overwhelming amount of health information out there and figure out what is real and what is hype.
- For those who want to save time by having all they really need to know in ONE book.
- For those who want to learn how to think critically and personalize their health decisions.
- For those who want to stay current with cutting-edge health information.
- For those who want to spark their motivation and stay accountable to their health.