For over 18 years, Veenu Inspires has worked with teens and adults to inspire them to believe in themselves and to know they always have a choice. Veenu has spent the last two decades working with at-risk teens, children with disabilities and parents of children with behavioral issues.
Veenu graduated with honors with a Bachelors in Psychology, she is a certified life coach, and certified Infant-Toddler Family Specialist. As a life coach, Veenu specialize working with kids, teens and adults to help them see where they are at, where they want to be, and how to close that gap.
Drawing upon her experience (professional and personal), Veenu has created a 4 day program called the In-Home TurnAround. This program allows Veenu to move in with a family for 4 days, help bring peace back in the home, have the parents back in charge and create a more passionate relationship between the parents.
Veenu is huge advocate to make our society BullyProof. In order to do this she speaks at schools, conferences, any platform to teach how to improve our self-worth, self-esteem and change our story.
The BYWG Book of the Month: Hack Your Health Habits: Simple Action Driven Natural Health Solutions for People on the Go!
By Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp
Who is this book for?
- For those who want to simplify the confusing and overwhelming amount of health information out there and figure out what is real and what is hype.
- For those who want to save time by having all they really need to know in ONE book.
- For those who want to learn how to think critically and personalize their health decisions.
- For those who want to stay current with cutting-edge health information.
- For those who want to spark their motivation and stay accountable to their health.